Please read before setting up interest sweeps.
- To participate in the program, a minimum balance of $10,000.00 in a Fixed Interest
Account is required.
- Plan sponsors and Participants may discontinue participation at any time by
providing written notice to AUL at least five (5)business days before a scheduled transfer is to occur.
- All transfer frequency periods are based on a calendar year end.
- The transfers will be made from all available sources on a pro-rata basis.
- Transfers may be done monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually on
the last business day of such frequency period chosen. The first transfer will occur on the last business
day of such frequency period chosen after proper receipt of the request.
Important Note: The first Interest Sweep to process will not transfer any money.
- Only those investments available under the plan are available for this program.
- If a program is terminated by the Plan Sponsor, Participant, or AUL,a new
request must be completed to begin a new program.
- Use of the AUL Interactive Voice Response system (OneAmerica Teleserve®) and/or
web (eServices) for transfer purposes outside of the program may affect your program objective.
- Participation in the program does not assure a Plan Sponsor or Participant
of greater profits from the purchases under the program, nor will it prevent or necessarily alleviate losses
in a declining market.
- Interest Transfers may occur from a Fixed Interest Account only.
- An Accrued Interest Installment or DCA transfer is not available
at the same time an Interest Sweep is set up.
- Interest Sweep transfers will terminate automatically when the earliest
of the following occurs:
- AUL receives written notification to discontinue the Interest Sweep program.
- The expiration of the length of time selected.
Please call the AUL Participant Service Center during normal business hours
(8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time) at 1-800-249-6269 for details regarding your request.